Taylor Marvin is a guitarist, engineer and producer from Denver, CO.
As a performer, Taylor has had the opportunity to share the stage with some of the world's finest musicians at nationally renowned venues. He was twice selected to represent the Colorado Blues Society at the International Blues Challenge in Memphis, TN. Before graduating from Berklee College of Music, he spent several years writing, performing and recording original music with various bands.
As an engineer, Taylor's main focus is on capturing great performances by great artists, and helping them to realize their musical dreams. Expect to leave his sessions with a product that sounds better than you originally thought it could.
Download a current resume here.
Notable credits include:
- 2016 Engineer Coupe Studios - Boulder, CO
- 2016 Southern Ground Studio internship - Nashville, TN
- 2016 BA in Music Production and Engineering; Minor in Acoustics and Audio Electronics (Summa Cum Laude) - Berklee College of Music; Boston, MA
- 2015 Zippah Recording internship - Boston, MA
- 2015 Berklee Sonos Award Winner - Boston, MA
- 2015 Berklee Mix Magazine TEC Endowment Scholarship Winner - Boston, MA
- 2015 Debuted Close Cuts by James W. Parker. Recorded "50 Shades of Crazy" EP with V Blackburn. Several shows with Berklee Summer in the City Concert Series - Boston, MA
- 2014 Berklee Studio Operations Team - Boston, MA
- 2014 Performances with V Blackburn - Boston, MA
- 2014 Berklee MP&E Scholarship Winner - Boston, MA
- 2013 Private instruction under Jon Damian; ensemble with Winton Maccow. Berklee cafeteria stage shows with Berklee Reggae Ensemble and the Rude Buddhas - Boston, MA
- 2012 Private instruction under Bob Harrigan and Norm Zocher; ensembles with Lin Biviano and Dave Fiuczynski - Boston, MA
- 2012 Producer requested audition for 'The Voice' - Los Angeles, CA
- 2012 Opener for Vince Neil of Motley Crew - Denver, CO
- 2012 NGHSBB Music Scholarship Winner - Denver, CO
- 2012 International Blues Challenge CBS Band Finalist - Denver, CO
- 2012 Opener for IBC winner Trampled Underfoot - Longmont, CO
- 2011 Berklee College of Music Scholarship Winner - Boston, MA
- 2011 Daniels Scholarship Winner - Denver, CO
- 2011 Godin Guitar Scholarship Winner - Boston, MA
- 2011 Generation Blues Scholarship Winner - Memphis, TN
- 2011 Opener for Warrant, Skid Row and Brett Michaels - Winter Park, CO
- 2011 Yamaha Six String Theory Semi Finalist - New Milford, CT
- 2011 International Blues Challenge -- Memphis, TN
- 2011 Guitar Center "King of the Blues" Semi Finalist -- Westminster, CO
- 2010 Film on the Rocks Series -- Red Rocks Amphitheater in Morrison, CO
- 2010 International Blues Challenge -- Memphis, TN
- 2010 "Guitar Center "King of the Blues" Semi Finalist -- Westminster, CO
- 2009 "Real Guitar Hero" Grand Champion - Loveland, CO
- 2009 Miami Music Festival -- Miami, FL
- 2005 - Present Denver Broncos Stampede -- Denver, CO
Proud supporter of Blue Star Connection and their efforts to provide instruments for children facing life threatening illness.